Delivery and return
To place an order on the Website, the Customer must comply with the following steps:
1. Choice of Product: the Customer selects the Product (s) he wishes to order.
2. Verification of the content of the selection: the Customer checks the content of his basket while retaining the possibility of deleting the selected Product (s).
3. Acceptance of the GCS to access the payment process.
4. Identification: The Customer agrees to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate order and, where applicable, customer account information.
If the Customer does not have a personal account on the Website:
The Customer completes the identification form made available to him and indicates the requested information (mandatory information: e-mail, last name, first name, address, telephone, password). During this step, the Customer may or may not agree to receive alerts by email (in order to be kept informed by email of Product availability), or newsletters and information from Contre-Allée.
If the Customer has a personal account on the Website:
The Customer fills in his email address and password in order to continue the order from his personal account.
5. Choice of delivery terms: before making their choice, the Customer is informed of the delivery costs relating to these different options.
6. Choice of payment method: the Customer chooses the payment method according to the terms defined in Article 5 of the GTC.
7. Verification of the order: the Customer verifies the content of his order, the total price, the delivery and billing address or to change the billing and delivery address.
8. Order confirmation: The Customer confirms his order after checking it, "Place my order".
9. Acknowledgment of receipt of the order: upon receipt of the order by Contre-Allée, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming receipt of his order.
10. Order processing: Contre-Allée undertakes to honor the order recorded on the Site upon validation. In the absence of immediate availability, Contre-Allée undertakes to inform the Customer as soon as possible by e-mail or by telephone.
11. Sending the order: once the order has been processed, the Customer will receive a shipping confirmation email with all the order summary information. The amount of the order will be debited upon confirmation of the order. In the event that a Product is unavailable, Contre-Allée will inform the Customer as soon as possible and will reimburse the missing items.
Refusal of orders
Contre-Allée will be entitled to limit or refuse any order, in the event of a legitimate reason, in particular if there is a dispute with the Customer or an incident relating to the payment of a previous order. Where applicable, Contre-Allée will inform the Customer by telephone or e-mail.